Even though its monsoon season in Dirtbin and my washing is piling up like a whores handbag, it still so cool to fall asleep to rain falling, but ahem, ahem, enough is fucking enough, let the sun come out and the bikini clad bod's grace our fine East Coast biatch's, sorry I mean beaches.
what does sun mean, it means braai's and all the fun that ensues whilst getting sunburnt cooking cows, mmm mmmm
Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity, as it's the only type of cooking that a 'real' man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved.
When a man volunteers to do the Braai the following chain of events are put into motion:
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the braai - beer in hand.
Here comes the important part:
(4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE BRAAI.
(5) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.
(6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another drink while he deals with the situation.
(7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE BRAAI AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
(8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, serviettes,sauces, and brings them to the table.
(9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most important of all:
(10) Everyone PRAISESthe MANand THANKS HIMfor his cooking efforts.
(11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women....
Just a reminder...havea cool w/end!