Monday, February 11, 2008

TRAGEDY :(



"Something lost, something found"


Today has been a tragedy, I am gutted. I resigned today, and spoke to Mr. Big Cheez, and I was taken on an emotional roller coaster. Examples of some of Big Cheez's cutting remarks:

"I treated you like a brother, how could you do this to me" AND "You making a big mistake, going to XYZ co., we about to take off and you not going to share in the profits" and the worst: "I am so disappointed in you". AAAGGGGHHH, feel like I have killed a kitten.

What he does not understand is that I have to move on, for me! I have stayed on longer than I should have, for loyalties sake. How can you make people understand? I think that we are all selfish in our own way:

Big Cheez for not wanting to see me go, because I do all his work and now he has to train someone new up, and this will disturb the flow in the org.

Me, for wanting to move on and up in my career.

Looking at the big picture, life is easy, why does emotion mess with it!

TRAGEDY:
1. A dramatic composition, often in verse, dealing with a serious or sombre theme, typically that of a great person destined through a flaw of character or conflict with some overpowering force, as fate or society, to downfall or destruction.

2. The branch of the drama that is concerned with this form of composition

No comments: