Wednesday, February 13, 2008

$5 Love you long time!


I feel like a lap dancing, genital hanging out-ing prostitute. My loyal nature has me in a pickle. A quick re-cap, I resigned from my current employer that has been a gem, although due to self motivation, preservation and a need to increase in this fat F*cking rat race, I want more money, as well as career where I can see a future. Successful careers are needed to create wealth in order to support those close to you, or you can be a hedonistic asshole and use it for drugs, sex and fast cars, I know some of my friends who are assholes...I am jealous some times.

So, I resigned, current big dick boss freaked! I take that as a compliment, the new co. was stoked, NOW (oh this makes me MAD), my current co. wants me to stay, they have expressed their need for me to stay, appealed to my loyal nature, all the achievements won with sweat and hard work, they say things like "will the next co. treat me as well"...blah blah blah, CRAP. They want me to stay, so that I can generate more money, because I am cheap.

Let me wrap my head around this for a mo, just because I sent an ultimatum to current co., only now do they want to give me money, shares, love, a blowjob. Why does, it take putting a gun to someone’s head to get any frekin honesty!

Well, I can tell you this, I am going to pimp what I got to the highest bidder.

Leave the money on the counter stand, what’s your pleasure!

2 comments:

Champagne Heathen said...

You can always play both sides, with integrity. Tell the current guys you just need to do this right now, explore your skills and all, but you don't want to break ties with them, and maybe you'll come back bigger and better.

Sunrise Chip n' Cheez said...

Ta Champs, stoked for the advise, as well as a comment on my page! YAY!