Sunday, February 10, 2008

CHANGE



CHANGE IS...GOOD


A monumental day, I have to chat to my boss about leaving him & the co. that I have served for 3 years. The guy has been my mentor for that time, and now I feel so BAD leaving the guy in the dwang. But I gotta do what I gotta do, I have outgrown my position and would be going backwards personally if I stay, it so sad, so damn sad! But Happy SO Happy and excited, CHANGE IS A GOOD THING!

I will reveal all, after I have spoken to the Big Guy.

The place that I am going to is a position that I have been yearning for since a kid, I used to doodle in my books of the different brands that I used to admire. Now I am going into the position that I have always wanted to be in. I cant believe it.

I am ready
I am relaxed
I am confident

Here goes, goingto chat to Mr Big (my mentor).

No comments: