Tuesday, July 1, 2008


There is a big surf contest on at the mo, and part of my job is looking after professional athletes of which some are surfing in this event, which means I have to hang out at the contest site...at the contest site, there are beautiful girls of every nationality, wearing nothing, YES nothing. Well if you count string between cracks something, then yes they are technically wearing something...

Now the problem with being single or my problem with me being single is that I want to take opportunities when they present themselves, and trust opportunities have presented themselves, buuuut, I SUCK!!! I don’t want to be a whore, I can’t believe I am saying this, I want to meet someone (in time), that is beyond cool, that incorporates coolness, intelligence and beauty into oneness!

AAAGGGHHHHH, it’s tough, cause the male lion in me wants to eat. I will train him to be a vegetarian for now.

ROAR.

S.

No comments: