Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Don’t you hate when you go though the motions, kinda like floating through the airs and graces of feeling like shite, agghhh. The wheels are turning, but nothing else is kinda there.

Wanting to talk to people, but feel like nobodies listening, is that why we get into relationships, because the other party has to listen? I need to get into the water and bust out a surf, I haven’t been in for a few days. I think that this is due to work, I have been putting in a lot of hours with the work peeps, and I need to get back to my world, my friends, not fake smiles, and how many sugars...

Fuckers, I hate my work today, I wish I could start a business with my best mates, or work for myself, my ideas, my days, my wheel!

Fuck it, back to the coal face...it is going to happen, Ill do it my way!

S.

No comments: