Friday, November 14, 2008


This gangbanger went downtown last night...

So I am hanging like a pimpin' snoop dog today, hell I was getting a serious case cabin fever, so I hit the town. Billyz in Florida Rd is the high times for vagina loving men and dick loving older ladies; it’s a unadalterated orgy house, what fun! I caught up with old mates, whilst swilling beer and vodies, agh the good stuff.

It was good to feel the ol'' loose Sunrise rise from the ashes, the liquor inflamed talk, the machismo of Dutch courage, the thoughts of you having JT's dancing skillZ and Enrique iglesias's silver tongue.

Life is definitely oh contrary in the morning, my feet feel like Hager the horrible, my head like Tom Cruise after a scientology meet, my tongue like I have licked a urinal with stompies in...and and and. Pharo thought it hilarious when I went to the beach for my morning surf, with no towel, no boardies, I was a freaky mess. Good times...

Nonetheless, I will be in a surf mag, fuck yeah.

WTF, heard a song with these lyrics, and I loved it - lyrics are a bit out there, but hell (Band: Peaches):

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me,
Callin me, all the time like blondie
Check out my chrissy behind
It's fine all of the time
Like sex on the beaches,
What else is in the teaches of peaches? huh? what?

huh? right. what? uhh.

Fuck the pain away. Fuck the pain away.
Fuck the pain away. Fuck the pain away.
Fuck the pain away. Fuck the pain away.

S.

3 comments:

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Bahaha!! I feel your pain! Great blog

po said...

Deep lyrics. Did you surf naked then?

Cool about the surf mag!

Sunrise said...

PO: Naked surfing is reserved for secret locations down the south coast, drawbacks are a rashed up sack, and wax in your pubes, other than that its beautifully liberating!

Ta BB, today I am in a regretful haze once again, due to Saturday's mayhem, hell that was a bad one...