Tuesday, June 24, 2008


So, I have not renewed my car license disk, and these sneaky poffadder metro cops, swoop onto my car whilst I am surfing and drop tickets on my windscreen. I mean, WTF!!!

It is totally my fault, I just don’t seem to find the time to head down to the license registration place, what a dumbass. But Metro cops are a bunch of tight assed, abused grumpy fucks - they just doing there job, 100%, but go and do it somewhere else! I am in the wrong, but I dislike them immensely...until I need them, gawd, I am fickle. Fuck it.

So ex-GF, has asked that I tell her, when I am with someone else, this is not going to happen any time soon, as I am still assimilating myself to the single life. Am I bound to tell her?

...ummm hi this is your ex-beau, yeah, I screwed some little honey last night.
...her name, I think it was Mandy, no wait, Sandy, I actually don’t know.
...So how is the weather, awesome huh...or how about dem Yankees, great season.


She would, cut my balls off and feed them to me, thus I don’t think this is wise, I just think to let me get over this hump, of feeling kak about the breakup and then just chill and wait for someone cool to come my way. It’s going to take time, and that’s all that I have at the mo. I am looking forward to hanging out with my mates more though, and meeting new and interesting people, that’s gonna be cool.

Adios,
S.

No comments: