Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I know now that drinking has a massive effect on me, for days afterwards I feel like a perpetual cloud hangs over me. When I don’t drink, I have huge pep, zest and go around feeling all happy go lucky. When I tear it up, I am shattered for days; I think its time to moderate that shizness...

I am a massive binge drinker, I don’t socially drink, but when the boys hang it out, I go large. This is no way to do it, responsible and balance is the order of the day! Hell the booze is not a problem, and its not that I drink a lot, I just over do it when I do, and feel poo after for days. Just to clarify I am not a bad boozed up chappy, I get very sociable and dance like an 80's has been, but def not sloppy. I just want to feel good, and be a happy chappy...

That being said, cheese and rice, I have been copping a thick ear from my ex, due to our romantic interlude (graveyard), it brought up old feelings, and even though it was comforting and awesome to hang, I don’t see us getting back together, thus must stay far away, and let us get some distance, before hopefully becoming friends.

We (me) all try and find balances in our life, it’s hard, but I am trying.

S.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know that feeling - wanting to drown your feelings in a beautifully wrapped bottle of something delicious - only waking up even sadder in the morning! It becomes a vicious circle!! Finding balance is difficult but I suppose it's part of acceptance and finding peace - in-spite of all the bullshit!