Tuesday, September 23, 2008


The stupid shit I do, this what i went out in this morning...

Its kinda like a Friday today, not much work is going to get done today (that’s just reality), what is not reality is work, work plonkers want the world but are not willing to come to the party with the moola. FerFukSakes, no wonder their is so much corruption in SA, people just wants want is due...OK ok, not like R400 million, that some overachievers embezzle. Rant rant, tomorrow is a public holiday, stoked!!

Ex-GF is still emotionally guilting me, its actually getting out of hand, how did I not see this side of her personality whilst all loved up, she just hounds me, SMS'ing about her day, how she feels, asking who I am with, have I been with anybody...etc etc, its been 4 months that we have been over, crumbs I understand emotion, that woman are from Mars, but is Mars THAT much different to the men on Venus (or is it the other way round). Hell I want to get on with my life and shit...

This morning I went for a surf, get rid of the work and ex frustrations and the surf was but pumping, 6ft+ (that’s like double overhead a normal person), heavy and exciting. I got my fix of perspective, cause when you dropping into a dredging monster wave, getting sucked under and almost drowning (this is what happened), you kinda don’t mind life when you make it to shore...

I think it was life reminding me that I don’t have shit too bad, perspective we all need it.

Have a super Day Off, its national braai day and Heritage day in one, hit it hard!

S.

No comments: