Monday, January 28, 2008


What an insane morning, I mean I woke up needing to get pumped, and went down for a surf at North Beach Durban and it was going off, I mean it was SURFS UP DUDE!!!!

I whipped my stick off the roof of my jam jar, and into the sea. Talking crap, taking the piss with your mates, sharing waves, what a start to the day. Shaking off those crappy cobwebs that life tends to throw at you, wish I could stay out there all day...mmmmm maybe a lunchtime splash?

Agghhh feel good, also because I did the whole handyman thing at GF place last night, I strapped on some power tools and drilled, hung paintings and felt all too manly, hairs on my chest felt good, damn to all those metro-sexuals who shave chests, grow that cave man shit, let it hang out with cave man pride. Jeez, power tools are cool. I think I am going to buy some just walk around with!!!

WHAT A DAY>>>I HOPE NO ONE PISSES ON MY PARADE TODAY!

No comments: