Friday, January 23, 2009


CHOPPER SAYS, "HARDEN THE FUCK UP!"

Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise, Sunrise. It seems like since I have resigned everyone has at least one hand wrapped around my progressive dick these days. The sorry that I am leaving and good times lost, or the realization they have to stay or do more work (bothers them) I dunno, but this wild willy is outta here next Friday, hell fucken yeah!

Now what does not suck jazz flautist balls is that I am going to be spending the entire month of February in a SMALL Natal farming town in a little fishing log cabin (I shit you not), I am going to be getting into the guts of my line of work, figuring it out from our clients side before I hit up my new line of work. Its going to be fucking rad, getting back to basics, away from the city bollocks, no more brands, no TV, no internet, just some good old khaki stock kinda people, a fishing rod and good manual labour will knock the pretentious city “behind a computer all day” metro-ness outta me and harden me the fuck up. I wont lie I am a bit nervous of what to expect, do I have to skull a bottle of cane, am I going to get pulled into the infamous wife swapping ceremonies that only small towns seem to have.

I dunno, but it’s all going to be new…

S.

No comments: