Friday, December 5, 2008


Feeling like this is cool

Is it possible to love without obsession, can we admire without screaming genius, fuck? Can we photograph a naked 16 year old belter without being swept up in riotous fervour?

Well my hot little meat ball Pharo is becoming quite special to me, I mean what the hell…I will say it out loud, I am quite an emotional little monkey, and whilst drunk last night I blurted to one of her crew that I might just L….u…rrrrrv that special little custard pudding, that hot tamalie. Like a big tit, a massive TIT TEE, I blurt shit out when ensconced in alcoholic substances, I would make a great drunk poet, or weird Japanese karaoke singer, either way.

Yeah, so I like the kid, yeah so I said something in a public forum, I just hope for all the crooked cops in SA that it doesn’t mess the cool vibe that we have going on.

Tonight I am gorging my face on as Sushi as only I can (to date my record is 12 plates at CTM) , great huh, my awesome as fuck splintered new half family is celebrating the birthday of my Dad’s Girlfriends knocked up 22 year daughter, lordy this has been one wired weird week, what with Mr. fucking Bones 2 an; all, now this…at least boozing helps to take off the edge, oh wait my Japanese karaoke split persona comes out.

There’s no hope.

S

3 comments:

Kim said...

Is it possible to love without obsession? NO
Can we admire without screaming genius, fuck? NO
Can we photograph a naked 16 year old belter without being swept up in riotous fervour? HELL NO!

Sounds fab Sunrise, I am sure you wont ruin the vibe, I think it might just reassure her that you are a sincere guy!

Enjoy the sushi!!

Sunrise said...

DT my little biscuit, you the belter! Thanks, the coast looks clear, noone has said anything, and all is cool.

How you doing, dont you just love Long & Kloof St.!

S

Kim said...

Love it Love it Love it!
Although I still need to do Kloof on foot - I am waiting for the day i wear flat shoes...I may be waiting a while!